Last night I had wanted to make an Asian Beef Casserole I found online because I had most of the ingredients. It came out great, but I made it with several differences according to my pantry. I’m sharing that with you today.
Sidenote: On my original post I shared the link to the recipe I found and based it on, but that link is no longer working.
Even though neither care for cauliflower, both Andrew and my boyfriend had seconds including eating all their cauliflower. Yay! We have another winner in the meal rotation!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 T garlic powder
- 1 T onion powder
- 2 T ground ginger
- 1 t Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning Hot Blend
- 2 T Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 T Huy Fong, Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 3 packages Beef Flavor Ramen
- 16 oz bag of California Blend vegetables
- Brown meat until no longer pink. Remove meat from pan, and pour off drippings. Season meat with one seasoning packet from noodles, garlic powder, onion powder, 1 T ground ginger, Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning Hot Blend, and Worcestershire Sauce. Set aside.
- In same pan, add 2 cups water. Bring to a boil. Add noodles (broken up), frozen California Blend vegetables, other T ground ginger, remaining seasoning packets and Huy Fong, Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce. Cover. Simmer 3-5 minutes, or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Return meat to skillet; stir and serve.
Leave a Reply